For breakfast, Noah is really into cereal lately. When previously stocked up "lucky charm", which Noah liked earlier because the sweet "charms". Monday afternoon he picked up a new box after school. I was surprised. The new cereal is "Toasted Rice & Wheat Flakes, with Strawberries". I asked him why he picked this kind. "Because it is healthy! Only 2 gram of sugar per serving." he chomped down a huge spoonful, "and delicious."
Last night, ZM asked what he had for lunch. Noah thought for a bit, "Salad! Beans, eggs, ranch dressing, and fresh little carrots!"
Both of us had to slowly pick up our jaws from the floor.
"It is really fresh and really healthy!" He continues, "Katie also really liked it. Everyone liked it except William Z.. So i told him it was not healthy if he doesn't like salad."
I laughed, "do you know whoelse doesn't like salad?"
Noah gave me a puzzled look.
ZM pointed at himself, "I don't like salad either. It is rabbit food."
I gave Noah a hand, "I love salad!"
He came over and gave me a kiss. "It is healthy!" He turned to ZM and tried to make another attempt at selling salad at our own dinner table.
I'm so proud!
No comments:
Post a Comment